Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Eye-Fi Mobile X2 
What's a life?

This card adds WiFi capabilities to your camera and sends them direct to your phone/iPad.

http://www.eye.fi/blog/new-eye-fi-mobil ... nt-uploads

If the phone can then relay that to a remote server, then so much the better. Anyway, if you have one of these and the Rozzers demand you delete the images they will be stored elsewhere.

your posts are just combo chains of funny win

I’m on Twitter, tweeting away... My Photos Random Avatar Explanation

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 am
I haven't seen my friends in so long

paulzolo wrote:
This card adds WiFi capabilities to your camera and sends them direct to your phone/iPad.

If the phone can then relay that to a remote server, then so much the better. Anyway, if you have one of these and the Rozzers demand you delete the images they will be stored elsewhere.

NIce idea.. Although IRC (and I can be wrong.. :o :shock: :lol: ) the "rozzers" cant demand you delete anything. If its a crime then its evidence and therefore must be kept. But pointing this out will probably get you severely delayed.

Amnesia10 wrote:
Yes but the opportunity to legally kill someone with a giant dildo does not happen every day.

Finally joined Flickr

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:48 am

bobbdobbs wrote:
paulzolo wrote:

NIce idea.. Although IRC (and I can be wrong.. :o :shock: :lol: ) the "rozzers" cant demand you delete anything. If its a crime then its evidence and therefore must be kept. But pointing this out will probably get you severely delayed.

Indeed.

If you've committed an offence then the camera images are evidence and have to be preserved. If you have not committed an offence then the police have no power w.r.t. the images.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 pm
Spends far too much time on here

rustybucket wrote:
If you've committed an offence then the camera images are evidence and have to be preserved. If you have not committed an offence then the police have no power w.r.t. the images.

Even if you are taking photos without permission in say a private place?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 pm

finlay666 wrote:
rustybucket wrote:
No.
On private property without prior consent you'd pretty much be screwed.

Mark

Well you obviously. You're a one man vortex of despair.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 pm
Profile WWW

timark_uk wrote:
finlay666 wrote:
rustybucket wrote:
No.
On private property without prior consent you'd pretty much be screwed.

There is precisely no executive authority that has the legal power to demand deletion of images without a court order whether on public or private property. None.

That said, private security are not exactly well-known for their strict adherence to proper procedure. Consequently, unless you're blessed with my imposing stature, you'd do well to behave yourself ;)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 am
Spends far too much time on here

rustybucket wrote:
Consequently, unless you're blessed with my imposing stature, you'd do well to behave yourself ;)

Like telling a bouncer what you really think of their haircut ;)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:36 am

finlay666 wrote:
rustybucket wrote:
Consequently, unless you're blessed with my imposing stature, you'd do well to behave yourself ;)

Like telling a bouncer what you really think of their haircut ;)

Or asking a PC if his head goes all the way to the top of that helmet ;)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]