Reply to topic  [ 4996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 334  Next
The Ranting (or Venting) Thread. 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

cloaked_wolf wrote:
Goddammit! Virgin Channel One has been stopped, thereby preventing me from getting my regular fix of ST:TNG.

Goddammit! Virgin Channel One has been stopped, thereby preventing me from getting my regular fix of ST:Voyager.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:58 pm
What's a life?

Paul1965 wrote:
cloaked_wolf wrote:
Goddammit! Virgin Channel One has been stopped, thereby preventing me from getting my regular fix of ST:TNG.

Goddammit! Virgin Channel One has been stopped, thereby preventing me from getting my regular fix of ST:Voyager.

Goddammit! Virgin Channel One has been stopped, thereby preventing me from getting my regular fix of ST:DS9.

Charlie Brooker wrote:
Windows works for me. But I'd never recommend it to anybody else, ever.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Combo breaker. :)

><(((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>
•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>

If one is diving so close to the limits that +/- 1% will make a difference then the error has already been made.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

How the [LIFTED] can a defendant bring in undeclared evidence throughout a trial, then on the last afternoon suddenly bring in an undeclared witness that only gave their statement yesterday of an event that happened over a year ago and contradicts mostly everything that has currently been heard? The witness has married and divorced another witness in that time and as such they apparently can't bring the other witness in to question...

Today's hearing didn't go well, the trial has been extended through tomorrow with a verdict possibly tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning.

What a load of crap.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 pm
Profile WWW

Hopefully the judge/jury will see it for what it is, crap.

If one is diving so close to the limits that +/- 1% will make a difference then the error has already been made.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 am
Spends far too much time on here

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Doctor Who has been filming 2 minutes up the road, in Charlestown, since bloody Tuesday and they only put it on the bloody news TODAY. [LIFTED] bastards. They've probably finished by now :cry:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm
What's a life?

okenobi wrote:

Doctor Who has been filming 2 minutes up the road, in Charlestown, since bloody Tuesday and they only put it on the bloody news TODAY. [LIFTED] bastards. They've probably finished by now :cry:

Well yeah. Because if they'd said they were there at the beginning, they'd have been flooded with gurning idiots while they were trying to film.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 pm
Spends far too much time on here

jonbwfc wrote:
okenobi wrote:

Well yeah. Because if they'd said they were there at the beginning, they'd have been flooded with gurning idiots while they were trying to film.

There's already been loads of gurning idiots. They've had autographs and got tons of photos and loved it. Point is, you'd think somebody would've said something. This is a small county and everybody fracking talks! At least they do about stuff that's annoying, or any other kinda gossip, but apparently not when Smith and Co roll into town.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:50 pm
What's a life?

BEWARE:

ITEM: Sultan's Turkish Delight

APPEARANCE: Image

DESCRIPTION: Deceptively enticing, especially if you like (Cadbury's) Fry's Turkish Delight. Well packaged. Right amount of chocolate. Good thickness and density of jelly centre. Tastes absolutely revolting. Imagine rose-water that's supposed to have been diluted down but isn't. Instead the rose-water is left concentrated and used in the mix. This is what it tastes like. Foul. :evil:

RECOMMENDATION: Purchase a single item if you wish to sample this revolting item. Do not fall for the buy-one-get-one-free (akak BOGOF) offers on triple packs until you do. Although it essentially cost me £1 for six of these bars, I would have traded them all for a Fry's.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 pm

You may like to know that Cadburys have just released a Turkish Delight flavour in their Options drinking chocolate range.

However, just the thought of eating Turkish Delight makes me want to throw up regardless of the brand, yet alone drinking the stuff.

Enjoy your poison. :)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 pm

belchingmatt wrote:
You may like to know that Cadburys have just released a Turkish Delight flavour in their Options drinking chocolate range.

However, just the thought of eating Turkish Delight makes me want to throw up regardless of the brand, yet alone drinking the stuff.

Enjoy your poison. :)

Now, I love Fry's Turkish Delight. The thought of drinking it, however, makes me want to heave.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 pm

If you're going to [LIFTED] dye clothes in a [LIFTED] washing machine then for [LIFTED] sake run a goddamn [LIFTED] cleaning cycle through it afterwards you miserable selfish [LIFTED].

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 am

belchingmatt wrote:
If you're going to [LIFTED] dye clothes in a [LIFTED] washing machine then for [LIFTED] sake run a goddamn [LIFTED] cleaning cycle through it afterwards you miserable selfish [LIFTED].

Oops. What colour, dare I ask?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 am

It's not a disaster, just some black lines on blue bed linen. I'm ranting because of the principle of the thing, and also because I cleaned the machine thoroughly last week because of the idiots I live with putting too much powder in which was also causing lines on my laundry.

Next time there is a problem anywhere the landlady can call a plumber/electrician! :x

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:28 am

Frikkin Overclockers UK!!

Paid for first class delivery on an order I placed mid afternoon on Tuesday.

Now, sometimes post can take an extra day to get to the island, but I would have expected it to be here today.

I got home at 5:15pm - no delivery - so, I check the order status online and see that it is still in the warehouse queue!

I rang their service support number at 5:20 and the phone was picked up and slammed back down immediately. I ring again and get the same result. This continues until the clock ticks round to 5:30pm and their out of hours service kicks in!

I am f***ing seething!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 334  Next