Reply to topic  [ 1470 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 98  Next
Something that made you laugh out loud 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

pcernie wrote:
NSFW http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/02/13/fix ... -firework/

Some printers are just [LIFTED] asking for it.

PC Load letter! :lol:

Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:07 pm
What's a life?

I hope they had breathing masks on, the toner is really horrible on the lungs, even when it isn't being shot into the air with such force.

Executive Producer No Agenda Show 246

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:31 am
Profile ICQ
Official forum cat lady

One of my colleagues boxed up a router to send out only somehow he ended up labeling and packing an empty box.

Sounds like reception sussed it was empty before shipping

He's currently grovelling to management who are saying it's too funny to get upset or angry about it :lol:

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:48 am
What's a life?

I had something similar happen once. I bought... something, I think it was a mouse. Got it home, opened the box and found it was empty. They'd given me the box for the one they had out on display. Took it back and got a right snotty response from the staff, who obviously thought I was scamming them, when in fact what had happened was pretty much the opposite. Unluckily for them the box had a serial number on and so did the mouse on display :D.

They then offered me a voucher in compensation, which I took some joy in telling them I wasn't interested in because I would have to be pretty stupid to use their shop again.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:35 am
Official forum cat lady

jonbwfc wrote:
I had something similar happen once. I bought... something, I think it was a mouse. Got it home, opened the box and found it was empty. They'd given me the box for the one they had out on display. Took it back and got a right snotty response from the staff, who obviously thought I was scamming them, when in fact what had happened was pretty much the opposite. Unluckily for them the box had a serial number on and so did the mouse on display :D.

They then offered me a voucher in compensation, which I took some joy in telling them I wasn't interested in because I would have to be pretty stupid to use their shop again.

There's a reason I always check KFC have given me what I ordered....

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

oceanicitl wrote:
jonbwfc wrote:

There's a reason I always check KFC have given me what I ordered....

I always find that fine dining places like that are trying to short change me :)

OK, so all we need to do is find a half African, half Chinese, half Asian, gay, one eyed, wheelchair bound dwarf with tourettes and a lisp, and a st st stutter and we could make the best panel show ever.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am
What's a life?

KFC in Germany is the same. Nearly every time we've had take-away, we have found something missing, unless we double check before leaving.

Executive Producer No Agenda Show 246

Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:56 am
Profile ICQ
Official forum cat lady

hifidelity2 wrote:
I always find that fine dining places like that are trying to short change me :)

I'm going to a Gordon Ramsey restaurant tonight. Not that I like him but Time Out were offering a deal and the restaurant is under our office #lazy lol

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:01 pm
Official forum cat lady

big_D wrote:
KFC in Germany is the same. Nearly every time we've had take-away, we have found something missing, unless we double check before leaving.

ALWAYS check Mr D, always!

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:43 am

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Quote:
The neighbour's dog crapped in our garden. The missus told me to grab our shovel and throw it over their fence. Not sure it was the best idea as we still have dog crap in our garden and they have our shovel.

Quote:
My budgie broke his leg the other day so I made some splints for him out of two matchsticks. When he tried to walk you should have seen his little face light up.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Quote:
A man goes into Waterstones and asks if they have any books on Paranoia.

The assistant beckons him closer and whispers: "They're right behind you."

I think that's enough from the Viz FB for tonight!

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm
Legend

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/03/06/thi ... -hypnotic/

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 pm
What's a life?

The Fear of Language

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1470 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 98  Next